eCig Global Returns to Las Vegas!
Taking place right after the FDA Deeming Regulations come into place, eCig USA is the event you need to be at to see how the industry is shaping.
eCig Global’s 2nd Annual eCig USA event is the only Industry Conference taking place in the USA!
Where expo meets industry! Do you get lost in the ginormous expos or do you get bored in the educational conferences? Well eCig USA meets you in the middle! You will get all the benefits of an expo AND real case studies of current challenges from leading experts in the industry.
Topics to be covered in 2015:
- FDA Deeming Regulations – Products Requirement, Marketing and Labelling: American Vaping Association, Altria and PAX Labs give an overview of the current regulatory landscape in the US
- Manufacturing and Product Standards: Learn more about adaptable quality control standards and meeting safety and quality standards – Imperial Tobacco and Purebacco lead the sessions in manufacturing
- Product Innovation: Leading e-cigarette companies discuss past, present and future technologies
- Health Benefits and Consumer Behavior: Dimitris Agrafiotis, Mountain Oak Vapors and Millennial Vape discuss health implications and future trends
- Canadian eCig Market Trends & Opportunities: Dr Gopal Bhatnagar, Cardiothoracic Surgery and Asst. Professor of Surgery, University of Toronto talks about e-cigarettes in Canada and the opportunities in this growing market
New for 2015!
- Brand New 2015 Advisory Board: Led by the American Vaping Association, hear the latest industry updates from the most influential names in eCigs
- Focus Day Exploring the Health Benefits of eCigs: Take part in your pre-conference focus day and discover the potential health benefits of eCigs for both long-term and short-term use
- More Leading E-Cigarette Brands than EVER before! Hear from SpaceJam, Millennial Vape, VMR and many more as they discuss their latest product and marketing strategies to give you the tips you need to successfully market your products
- Speed Vaping: Benefit from six round table representing different technologies to gain a quick update on existing products and future technologies in order to keep abreast of the latest developments in eCigs
- A Fabulous Fairground Drinks Reception: Join your peers for an evening of entertainment and fairground fun and continue to network and debate in an informal atmosphere
- Vaping Innovation: Join us at the eCig USA for everything you need to know about the latest innovations in the vaping world.
Agenda prepared closely with our Advisory Board:
- Greg Conley, President, American Vaping Association
- Geoff Habicht, Chief Operating Officer, Smoking Vapor
- Joel Nitzkin, Senior Fellow, Tobacco Advisory, R Street Institute
- Gal Cohen, Head of Scientific and Regulatory Affairs, PAX Labs